Welcome!

Who am I you might ask, well I am Sushia! Former ruler of Atlantis, the Queen of the Ocean, Ruler of the Tides, Mistress of the Deep, Glamazonian Sea Goddess and aside from all that I am an entrepreneur, community volunteer and activist.

Enclosed you will find my tales of my life in Buffalo, NY. A city that like others hate and love very deeply.



Monday, November 1, 2010

Fag Hag



So apparently I'm a fag hag, I'm not quite sure how that one happened but it seems to be the truth of my reality.

So I have an attraction for gay boys, they love me but not "love me". I'm their fun friend but not "fun friend". Oh so thrilling, there is nothing better then cute men around you, loving you, wanting to dance with you then going and picking up other cute men.

Fun, Yay, SMF.

No comments: